The General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, is applicable in all European Union countries, starting with 25.05.2018. This Regulation has a significant impact in all sectors of activity, which is why mobilaiud.ro (SC MOBILAIUD SRL) has revised the current programs, in accordance with this Regulation, so that it can identify possible impediments and implement the changes that impose in its activity.
The concept of personal data protection represents the right of the natural person to have those characteristics defended that lead to his identification and the correlative obligation of the mobilaiud.ro operator to adopt adequate measures to ensure effective protection. Personal data means information that may be directly or indirectly linked to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, for example, name, surname, personal number code, address, telephone, image, voice. , economic and financial situation, bank account number, profession.
Given the to protect and respect the fundamental right to intimacy and privacy, the protection of personal data is a particularly important area, as confirmed by addressing this issue in separate chapters in the Convention implementing of the Schengen Agreement.
Over time, MOBILAIUD has sent various e-mails in an attempt to keep you up to date with the latest offers and useful information about the products from our offer. We want you to stay as well informed as possible without being overwhelmed by unnecessary information.
In accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, in order to be able to further inform you for the purpose mentioned below, it is necessary to have the consent given by you. This consent must be given by a clear action, which shows free, specific, informed consent and unambiguosity regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. The rights of the data subject / buyer conferred by GDPR no. 679/2016:
By requesting/giving your consent, you are informed about the rights conferred by GDPR regarding personal data, as well as the consent expressed by you for the collection of personal data and the processing of such data by MOBILAIUD, namely:
- The right to revoke it at any time – revocation that will be as accessible as giving consent.
- Right to information – the operator is obliged to inform the data subject about the processing of his personal data, at his written request (within the limit of one request per year) sent to the operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of access to data – any data subject has the right to obtain from the controller, upon request, confirmation that his personal data are or are not processed by him.
- Right to intervene in data – any data subject has the right to obtain from the controller, free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data, by request written to the operator at email@example.com.
- Right of opposition – the data subject has the right to oppose at any time, by a written request, dated and signed, for legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, that the data concerning him be processed by a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • The right to transform the personal data collected into anonymous data, through a written request sent to the MOBILAIUD operator at email@example.com.
- Right to be forgotten – individuals may request the deletion of personal data if it has been processed illegally, without their consent or if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally processed.
- Right to data portability – individuals have the right to request that their personal data be transferred to another operator, in which case MOBILAIUD may provide the personal data of the data subject to other companies with which it is in partnership, but only pursuant to a confidentiality commitment on their part to ensure that such data is kept secure for the purposes mentioned above and subject to the consent of the data subject to such portability.
- The right not to be subject to an individual decision taken on the basis of automatic processing, the withdrawal or annulment of any decision having legal effect in respect of him, adopted solely on the basis of the processing of personal data carried out by automatic means.
- The right to go to court – any person who has suffered harm as a urma unei prelucrări de date cu caracter personal, result of the processing of personal data, carried out illegally, may apply to the court competent for its repair. If the persons whose personal data are processed consider that the rights provided by the GDPR have been violated, they may address in writing to the Supervisory Authority provided that no previous legal action has been brought with the same object, but only after they had previously addressed the requested operator. The complained of operator has the obligation to respond to the party concerned, in writing, within 15 days from the receipt of the notification. The complaint to the Supervisory Authority may not be submitted earlier than 15 days after the submission of a complaint with the same content to the operator. If the complaint is found to be well-founded, in the Supervisory Authority shall, within 30 days of receipt, notify the interested parties of the decision taken, which shall state the reasons on which it is based. The Supervisory Authority may apply to the judiciary for the protection of any rights of the data subjects, guaranteed by law.
3. The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is:
Informing customers/potential customers about the status of their account, including validation, shipping and invoicing of ordered products, solving problems arising with the issuance of an order of purchased goods or services;
Transmission of Newsletter and/or periodic alerts, using e-mail (e-mail, SMS), commercial offers;
For market research , sales tracking and monitoring activities, as well as Customer/Buyer behavior;
4. Obligations of the MOBILAIUD operator (SC MOBILAIUD SRL)
According to the requirements of GDPR no. 679/2016, MOBILAIUD has the obligation to manage in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that it provides us. At the same time, the MOBILAIUD operator has the obligation to notify the data subject whose data have been disclosed, if this notification does not prove to be impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort compared to the legitimate intensity that could be harmed.
5. Acceptance by the data subject/buyer
By filling in the data in the account creation and/or Order form, the Buyer declares and unconditionally accepts that his personal data shall be included in the MOBILAIUD database (SC MOBILAIUD SRL) and expresses his express and unequivocal agreement that all these personal data be stored, used and processed for the purposes set out above in point 3.
By reading this information, the Buyer declares that he has read, understood and agrees that the operator of SC MOBILAIUD SRL shall collect, store and process personal data, according to the requirements of Law no. 506/2004 GDPR (2016/679), at the same time taking note of the rights conferred by these legal provisions.
If you wish to be informed in the above purpose, please give us your consent. You may opt out of this feature at any time and request the change or deletion of your contact information.